Dining Services Associate – Part Time
Guest House Retreat & Conference Center is currently seeking a part time Dining Services Associate. The ideal candidate lives locally and is self-motivated, energetic, a team player, and demonstrates a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will possess a commitment to customer service excellence. We have a casual, friendly environment and offer meals when available. The starting salary is $10.50 – $10.75 per hour, based on experience.
The Dining Services Associate reports to the Executive Chef/Dining Services Director. Our business is flexible based on events scheduled throughout the year. Work hours will vary up to 24 hours during busy weeks. The Dining Services Associate must be available to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends. Typical shifts are approximately 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The selected candidate will undergo criminal and employment background checks.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Washing dishes
- Warmly greeting guests when they enter the dining areas
- Ensuring guest satisfaction by maintaining the dining areas
- Restocking dining room amenities
- Daily cleaning of all dining and work areas
- Support in housekeeping and/or facilities as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by management
JOB REQUIREMENTS include, but are not limited to:
- Available to work all shifts
- Punctual and reliable
- Dependable transportation
- Positive, friendly and respectful attitude
- Neat appearance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Residence in Middlesex County strongly preferred
How to Apply
To be considered, please submit ALL of the following:
- Cover letter describing your reason for applying/how you are qualified for the position
- Resume/work history & education
- Contact information: name, address, e-mail address and phone number
You may also stop by Guest House to complete an employment application. We are located at 318 West Main Street (Route 148) in Chester (at the Chester/Killingworth Town line).
**No Phone Calls, Please**